Pat Torrey is an internationally recognized facilitator and trainer known for his powerfully engaging programs that inspire kids, teachers and ceos to believe in their own ability to function at their optimal level and challenge them to grow.
Pat takes participants into new territory (both physically and emotionally) where they see their potential, enjoy taking risks and transfer these experiences back into their everyday life. His outrageously fun and invigorating programs feature challenge courses, team games and group interactions that give new meaning to the word ‘teambuilding’ and provide practical and inspiring tools for life.
His genuine and inviting style blended with exceptional programs, enables him to meet people where they’re at, allowing them to engage fully and to maximize their personal growth. A sampling of programs include:
• Corporate Team Challenge: From the challenge course to the board room these customized indoor/outdoor programs will develop team effectiveness and capabilities.
• Youth Personal Empowerment: These creative adventure-based programs help kids push through and overcome fears to enhance personal confidence.
• Conference Presentations: Dynamic and energetic, these presentations inform, enlighten and challenge attendees to act.
• University Programs: Staff and students alike achieve greater success in their educational and vocational pursuits.
• Experiential Educator Professional Trainings: Gain valuable skills and techniques towards effectively providing engaging programs, from summer camp staff to wilderness therapists.